Join Air Techniques, a leading dental equipment manufacturer. We are proud of our diverse, talented and growing workforce. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and achievements. Air Techniques is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The following positions are full time and with excellent benefits. Interested applicants should email their resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Position is mainly communication and documentation in nature.
- Communicate with clients via incoming and outgoing phone calls and email communications.
- Handle retrieval of incoming orders via fax and processing orders for shipping to customers. Provide any follow up with incoming inquiries about product delivery and availability.
- Deal with our Latin American dealers directly via phone and email on product availability and order processing.
- Occasionally handle initial triage on incoming technical support issues by providing an avenue of communication between our Latin American dealers or techs and our internal technical support team.
- Produce international paperwork documentation for various shipments, and interact with brokers and customs if needed.
- Extremely high customer service aptitude.
- 3-5 years customer service or similar experience desired.
- Ability to adapt to stressful/difficult customer service issues.
- Ability to multi-task and closely follow critical time schedules.
- A familiarity and ability to use Windows XP, 7, Vista and Microsoft Office Suite.
- High School graduate.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a must
- Troubleshooting repair and preventative maintenance of all production equipment with respect to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Performs repairs to the facility and related equipment such as air compressors, HVAC systems, domestic water and drain plumbing, electrical lighting and equipment power hook ups
- Helps maintain a clean and orderly workshop
- Trains assistant mechanics how to properly troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on all production equipment
- Guides assistant mechanics with repairs to the building and related equipment
- Repairs hand, pneumatic and power tools used by production and maintenance departments
- Must be able to lift fifty pounds
- Five to ten years’ experience in a fast paced production environment
- Must have basic knowledge of machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and machining centers
- Strategic alignment of the multi-generation product plan (pipeline) that ensures long-run success for the Imaging and Diagnostic Systems business.
- Develop and augment a Marketing Functional Specification document for each growth program that clearly defines customer’s needs, proposes design requirements for a prospective product to address these needs, and shows a financial justification based on positive net present value of future cash flow.
- Lead cross-functional team toward achieving a common purpose – creating and launching of new products, and managing the marketing mix to ensure sustainable growth - that ultimately aligns with the company’s core values and strategic vision.
- Execution of all requirements of the toll-gate process of product development and ensuring cross-functional compliance and cooperation in a regulated product development environment.
- Product presentations and trainings with sales and marketing in collaboration with an international team of Product Managers.
- Own business results and responsible for supporting activities that lead to development of the Imaging Business each year in the long-run. Reports to the Director of the Global Product Management Team for the Business Unit Diagnostic Systems.
- A minimum of three years of product management experience and/or exposure to Imaging or Diagnostic products.
- Highly proficient in using tools like Excel/Numbers for analysis, Word/Pages for written materials, and PowerPoint/ Keynote for creating compelling presentations.
- A working knowledge of various components and modules of a ERP system.
- Ability to work with an international team and interest in travelling.
- Some working experience interpreting FDA regulations, but not needed.
- Graduate degree in the basic sciences, engineering, marketing, or business management or undergraduate degree with appropriate experience.
We are seeking an experienced production supervisor for one of our electro-mechanical assembly departments. Strong organizational skills, technical aptitude and the ability to communicate effectively are a must.
- Minimum of 5 years production experience
- Industrial Engineering Degree
- Working knowledge of process flow, logistics, MRP, Lean manufacturing & 5S.
- Experience working in a union environment.
- A solid professional business attitude.
- Punctuality and dedication the job.
- Good understanding of people.
Design and develop software on Windows and Mac OS X platforms for USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi based medical and dental peripherals manufactured by Air Techniques. Such software includes proprietary, TWAIN, and tablet based interfaces for image preview, pre-processing, analysis, and hand-off to third-party PACS systems as well as diagnostics for troubleshooting.
- Qt development on Windows platforms using Visual Studio 2010.
- Qt development on Mac OS X platforms using Xcode.
- Windows / Mac OS X driver and low-level programming support for USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi based peripherals.
- Development of streaming video and streaming high-definition video applications.
- Experience developing applications for mobile devices (iOS, Android, WinRT) desired, but not required.
- Experience developing image processing algorithms desired, but not required.
- Experience developing TWAIN data sources highly desired, but not required.
- BS in Computer Science.
- MS in Computer Science desired, but not required.
Technical Support and Customer Service Representative
- In the main role as a Technical Support & Customer Service representative:
- Answers incoming calls, e-mails, from OEM clientele, service providers as well as from end users.
- Provides information on a variety of issues: diagnoses, identifies, researches, and advises on part requirements, resolves technical problems.
- Facilitates to generate cases and RMA numbers by documenting, tracking and monitoring the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Confirms incoming orders, forwards them to the Customer Relations department for further processing.
- In the secondary role, liaises closely between all departments at all levels to meet project and customer deadlines, as follows:
- Supports Production Department with requested information (collected from Engineering, Sales, Vendor, etc.)
- Supports Engineering Department with: component selection, specification, vendor/product research, preliminary BOM, new part entry, prototyping. Collects technical data from vendors, orders sample parts/components through Strategic Purchasing to fill R&D needs.
- Minimum 2 years technical support and customer service experience and/or technical degree is preferred.
- Background with air compressor/HVAC equipment/vacuum pump products and familiarity with manufacturing environment or field service is preferred.
General understanding of:
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems, pumps, compressors and fluid power systems.
- Electric motors, Thermodynamic, Physics, Material Science.
- Sheet metal fabrication and CNC machining processes.
- Analysis of shock vibration, acoustical noise, mechanical stress, heat transfer and fluid mechanics.
- SolidWorks (and/or equivalent) 3D CAD modeling and drafting.
- Reading, interpreting, creating part and system drawings, diagrams (pneumatic, electrical, flow/pressure/vacuum)
- Test and measurement instrumentation systems for AC power, mass flow of gasses, moisture content of gasses, temperature, force and torque.
Basic understanding of:
- Plastic injection molding and metal casting processes a plus.
- Familiarity with UL and ISO Regulatory Requirements is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel codes is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills required.
- Possessing extraordinary multitasking skills are a must, in order to work on unrelated errands in parallel - with consistent follow-ups and monitoring the status, as needed - to meet assignment goals and/or to obtain information in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Power Point) is required.
- Experience in field implementation or field service is a great plus.
- Hands-on ability is a great plus
- Must be able to design and build simple tools and fixtures
- Work from blueprints and sketches are a must
- Interact and support manufacturing with maintaining and repairing tools and equipment
- Interact and support engineering with prototype parts
- Need extensive exposer in al-around conventional and CNC machining, like Lathe and Milling Machine
- General experience in Pneumatic and electrical circuitry
- Experience in computer aided design, like Solid Works or similar would be helpful
- Should be Computer literate