ScanX Swift Digital Imaging System
- Key Features
- Video Links
- DIGITAL IMAGING WITHOUT LIMITS
- Digital imaging is accessible to everyone with ScanX Digital Radiography Systems.
- ScanX Swift Digital Radiography System delivers crystal clear images in seconds.
- ScanX PSPs enable easier placement and access to more difficult areas of the mouth. Diagnostic abilities increase and radiographs become more comfortable for your patients.
- ScanX PSPs help you to never miss important structures, thanks to the larger diagnostic area and a 100% active area.
- EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC CLARITY
- ScanX delivers sharp, clear images in up to 20 lp/mm true resolution, meeting the needs of all diagnostic requirements.
- ScanX Swift delivers chairside Imaging - reads intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1 and 2, for patients of all ages and anatomies.
- EASY AND FAMILIAR WORKFLOW
- Easily installed, it will work with your existing X-Ray system, AC or DC.
- The film-like workflow will enable your staff to confidently start using ScanX with virtually no learning curve.
- UNMATCHED PATIENT COMFORT
- Eliminate the hassle of the film processor and all of its chemicals.
- ScanX PSPs are durable and can be reused hundreds of times.
- 30 times thinner then wired sensors; flexible, with rounded corners that provide optimum comfort for your patients.
- You, your patients and staff are all protected by ScanX barrier envelopes that 100% hygienically seal each PSP.
- SMART INVESTMENT
- ScanX is the most economical digital solution for any practice. The thin, wireless PSPs offer many advantages to your practice and patients.
- They require no annual maintenance fees or costly insurance.
- Once a PSP has been inserted into ScanX, the sharp, crisp image appears on your screen in seconds.
- The durable PSPs are immediately ready to be used again thanks to the automatic read and erase technology.
- ScanX is the most economical digital solution for any practice.
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||9.2" x 8.9" x 9.6"|
|Resolution||Up to Up to 20 lp/mm (1000 dpi) Depending on scanning mode/pixel size selected|
|Theoretical Resolution||40 lp/mm (200 dpi)|
|Operating System||Windows XP Professional, Service pack 3 or later (Intel 32-bit processor), Windows Vista Business, Enterprise or Ultimate with Service pack 2 or later (Intel 32-bit processor), Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate with Service pack 1 (Intel 32-bit or 64-bit extended processor), Windows 8 Professional (Intel 32-bit or 64-bit extended processor)|
|Hard Drive||500 GB (200 MB disk space required to start scanning)|
|Monitor||SVGA 24", 1280x1024 or higher resolution|
|Video Display Adapter||32 MB RAM|
|USB Port||USB 2.0|
*Software not included.
Click Here to View Authorized Imaging Software Vendors
- Intraoral Phosphor Sensors (PSPs)
- Size 0, PN 73445-0, Qty. 2
- Size 1, PN 73445-1, Qty. 2
- Size 2, PN 73445-2, Qty. 4
- Size 3, PN 73445-3, Qty. 2
- Size 4, PN 73445-4, Qty. 1.
- Extraoral Phosphor Sensors (PSPs)
- Panoramic Size 5” x 12”, PN 73578-5, Qty. 1 Panoramic Size 6” x 12” PN 73578-6, Qty. 1
- Cephalometric Size 8” x 10”, PN 73578-8, Qty. 1
- TMJ Size 5” x 7”, PN 73578-57, Qty. 1
- Patented, Easy-Open Barrier Envelopes
- Size 0, PN 73248-0, Qty. 100
- Size 1, PN 73248-1, Qty. 100
- Size 2, PN 73248-2, Qty. 300
- Size 2, PN 73248-2K, Qty. 1,000
- Size 3, PN 73248-3, Qty. 100
- Size 4, PN 73248-4, Qty. 50
- Plates Guides
- Size 0, PN 73566-0, Qty. 1
- Size 1, PN 73566-1, Qty. 1
- Size 2, PN 73566-2, Qty. 1
- Size 3, PN 73566-3, Qty. 1
- Size 4, PN 73566-4, Qty. 1
- Plate Transfer Box
- PN 73470, Qty. 1
- PSP Cleaning Wipes
- PN B8910, Box of 50
- ScanX Cleaning Sheets
- PN B2010, Qty. 12
- PN B2020, Qty. 25
- PN B3010, Qty. 12
- PN B3020, Qty. 25
- PN D1010, Qty. 12
- PN D1020, Qty. 25
- PN G8030,Qty. 12
- PN G8035,Qty. 25
24 Month Warranty
This Air Techniques dental product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel.
Still Using Film – Why? Save Big When You Switch to ScanX
ScanX Evaluation - Dental Product Shopper
ScanX Swift Quick Start Guide
ScanX Computer Specifications
ScanX Swift Exploded View
ScanX Swift Operators Manual
ScanX Swift Operators Manual (FRENCH)
ScanX Swift Quick Start Guide (PN G8013 Rev B)
- Installation disc
- USB cable and power supply
- 4 sensors each of Size 0 & 1 and 8 sensors of size 2
- Barrier envelopes - 100 each of Size 0 & 1 and 300 of Size 2
- Barrier film roll
- 2 Sensor Wipes
- 1 Scanner Cleaning Sheet
*For more details visit the ScanX Accessories page.