Special Markets AirStar Air Compressor
Air Techniques is North America's largest manufacturer of air compressors for dental offices.
WHY "DENTAL AIR"?
Dental Air is the term we use to describe air that is free from oil, particulates, bacteria and other oral contaminants so that it is not introduced into your patient’s mouth nor contaminate preparations prior to bonding, cementation and other restorative procedures. Monitoring your compressed air system has never been more convenient. The clinical visual display system (remote monitoring) is provided via a central monitoring system. This controls all compressed air systems by displaying information such as operating hours, filter replacement, error messages, and so on. Isolated contacts can also be used to connect to an existing central control center.
- Just one central filter for a complete station (e.g. AirStar AS120)
- Air solutions for clinics from 40 operatories to large several hundred chair dental schools
- Expandable compressor and visualization system
- High-performance reciprocating piston compressors
- Premium compressed air quality: oil-free, dry, hygienic (as per HTM 2022/DIN EN ISO 7396-1)
- Compressors automatically switch on and off according to compressed air requirements
- If one compressor breaks down, the next one automatically performs its tasks
- Compressor automatically starts up in less than 5 minutes to balance the compressor’s base load
- Full color touch screen display control system
- Integrated Programmer Logic Controller (PLC) monitors all functions
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE INCREASED DEDUCTION LIMIT FOR SECTION 179
You may deduct the full cost of dental equipment from your 2017 taxes up to $500,000. Please consult with your tax advisor for further information.
|Max. Users @ 60%||60
|Max. Users @ 100%||40
|Flow Rate @ 145 psi (liter/minute)||45.5
|Power Consumption (HP)||15
|Panel Breaker (A)||40
|Tank Volume (Gal)||125|
|Voltage (V)||3Ø 460 VAC|
|Electrical Frequency (Hz)||60|
|Compressor Dimensions (inches W x H x D)||51 x 38 x 41|
|Compressor Weight (lbs.)||800
|Tank Dimensions (Ø/H)||24" / 80"|
|Tank Weight (lbs.)||375|
|Dryer Dimensions (inches W x H x D)||41 x 75 x 51|
|Dryer Weight (lbs.)||575|