Air Techniques continues to make the most reliable and efficient wet-ring dental evacuation systems.
- Optional Accessories
- Related Products
- Related News
BENEFITS TO ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
All VacStar wet vacuum systems are manufactured in our 200,000 sq. foot New York facility with expertise and care to provide you with a high quality vacuum full of benefits to enhance your practice. VacStars come with a five-year limited warranty for unlimited hours – the best of its kind in the industry.
- Durable high power vacuum pump(s) in a compact design
- Oil-free motor and pump housing ensures no disposal hassles or leaks
- Patented vacuum relief valve ensures consistently high suction levels
- Patented Hydromiser reduces your water consumption up to 75% and scavenges nitrous simultaneously
- Hydromiser recycles water Easy to change solids collector
- For space confined installations specially designed racks are available
- All models comply with the latest UL-60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 standards
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE INCREASED DEDUCTION LIMIT FOR SECTION 179
You may deduct the full cost of dental equipment from your 2018 taxes up to 1 Million Dollars. Please consult with your tax advisor for further information.
|Max. Number of Simultaneous Users||3|
|Voltage (Min / Max)||198/242|
|Full Load Amps||13.4|
|Circuit Breaker Min||20A|
|Minimum Airflow (SCFM @ 0 in Hg)||20|
|Water Flow Rate Min. per Pump OR pump (gpm)||.75|
|Total Water Flow Rate (gpm)||.75|
|Dimensions||11” x 17” x 11”|
The unique formulation is designed for daily cleaning, penetrates and helps remove line buildup while maintaining vacuum performance and suction.Details