Air Techniques continues to make the most reliable and efficient wet-ring dental evacuation systems.
- Optional Accessories
- Related Products
- Related News
BENEFITS TO ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
All VacStar wet vacuum systems are manufactured in our 200,000 sq. foot New York facility with expertise and care to provide you with a high quality vacuum full of benefits to enhance your practice. VacStars come with a five-year limited warranty for unlimited hours – the best of its kind in the industry.
- Durable high power vacuum pump(s) in a compact design
- Oil-free motor and pump housing ensures no disposal hassles or leaks
- Patented vacuum relief valve ensures consistently high suction levels
- Patented Hydromiser reduces your water consumption up to 75% and scavenges nitrous simultaneously
- Hydromiser recycles water Easy to change solids collector
- For space confined installations specially designed racks are available
- All models comply with the latest UL-60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 standards
Savings of over 65,000 gallons of water each year – the equivalent of a 30’ x 50’ inground swimming pool!
- Operates without any electricity or moving parts.
- Patented design available for all VacStar models.
- Recycles water and scavenges nitrous simultaneously – no separate air water separator needed!
|Part Number||VS50 / VS50H|
|Max. Number of Simultaneous Users||4|
|Voltage (Min / Max)||198/242|
|Full Load Amps||16|
|Circuit Breaker Min||15A (x2)
|Minimum Airflow (SCFM @ 0 in Hg)||30|
|Water Flow Rate Min. per Pump OR pump (gpm)||.50 p/pump
|Total Water Flow Rate (gpm)||1.00 / 0.26|
|Dimensions||28” x 25” x 16”|
|Weight||160 lbs / 170 lbs|