Air Techniques continues to make the most reliable and efficient wet-ring dental evacuation systems.
BENEFITS TO ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
All VacStar wet vacuum systems are manufactured in our 200,000 sq. foot New York facility with expertise and care to provide you with a high quality vacuum full of benefits to enhance your practice. VacStars come with a five-year limited warranty for unlimited hours – the best of its kind in the industry.
- Durable high power vacuum pump(s) in a compact design
- Oil-free motor and pump housing ensures no disposal hassles or leaks
- Patented vacuum relief valve ensures consistently high suction levels
- Patented Hydromiser reduces your water consumption up to 75% and scavenges nitrous simultaneously
- Hydromiser recycles water Easy to change solids collector
- For space confined installations specially designed racks are available
- All models comply with the latest UL-60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 standards
Savings of over 65,000 gallons of water each year – the equivalent of a 30’ x 50’ inground swimming pool!
- Operates without any electricity or moving parts.
- Patented design available for all VacStar models.
- Recycles water and scavenges nitrous simultaneously – no separate air water separator needed!
|Part Number||VS50 / VS50H|
|Max. Number of Simultaneous Users||4|
|Voltage (Min / Max)||198/242|
|Full Load Amps||16|
|Circuit Breaker Min||15A (x2)
|Minimum Airflow (SCFM @ 0 in Hg)||30|
|Water Flow Rate Min. per Pump OR pump (gpm)||.50 p/pump
|Total Water Flow Rate (gpm)||1.00 / 0.26|
|Dimensions||28” x 25” x 16”|
|Weight||160 lbs / 170 lbs|