Partner Training Program
Welcome to Air Techniques' Training Program!
Our hands-on, dynamic technical and sales training program will provide you with new knowledge and skills to better assist you in the field.
Please contact Tom Bach (firstname.lastname@example.org), Application & Training Specialist to request your spot in an upcoming class. Once the approved request is received, we will send you a personal welcome package. Tom will reach back out to confirm your attendance, along with arranging your transportation to the hotel and airport.
Typical Class Schedule:
• Monday: Travel day and dinner that night locally
• Tuesday: Factory tour, DBSWIN Software, ScanX, and Film Processor Basics – Free night (meal voucher given for local hotel restaurant)
• Wednesday: ProVecta X-Ray's and CamX cameras – NYC tour or other event!
• Thursday: AirStar and VacStar – Free night (meal voucher given for hotel restaurant)
• Friday: Mojave – Depart for airports at 3:00 PM
Location and Cost:
• Courses are held at Air Techniques corporate headquarters located in Melville, NY, at our West Coast facility located in Corona, CA, or On-Site at your branch or regional location
• Lodging, meals and ground transportation is provided by Air Techniques
• The only thing you will be responsible for is your airfare
If you would like to attend a class outside the posted schedule, please contact your company’s designated representative. Please note, your information will be sent to your company's designated training coordinator.