Air Techniques' equipment is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of installation for a period as follows:
Product Full System Warranty Period Specific Component Warranty Period
- ScanX (All Models): 24 months Full System / Phosphor Storage Paltes 30 days
- ProVecta S-Pan/Ceph X-Ray: 24 months Full System
- ProVecta HD X-Ray: 24 months Full System
- CamX Cameras (All Models): 24 months Full System
- A/T2000 XR: 24 months Full System
- Peri-Pro: 24 months Full System
- AirStar / AirStar NEO: 24 months Full System or 2,000 hours and 60 months or 5,000 hours (whichever comes first): all compressor heads, motors, PCB and membrane dryers*
- Mojave: 60 months Full System
- VacStar / VacStar NEO: 24 months Full System and 60 months on all pumps and motors
- Hydromiser: 24 months Full System
- Acadia: 24 months Full System
*For eligibility customer must provide confirmation in the form of a dealer invoice to the dentist that preventative maintenance kit or coalescent filter was installed on the unit within two thousand (2,000) hours or latest after twenty four (24) months of failure (whichever comes first). (P/Ns 87351 – 87355 & 87367).
All part and component returns and replacement equipment require a Return Materials Authorization (RMA). Returns must be received within three months of the RMA issue date and in appropriate packaging to prevent shipping damage. In case of advanced replacement, products shall be returned in the original packaging. Items returned without an RMA, or included with other products for which an RMA has been issued, will be returned to the customer at the discretion of Air Techniques, Inc.; the return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
Any item returned under warranty, will be repaired or replaced at our option at no charge provided that our inspection confirms it to be defective. Air Techniques, Inc. is not liable for indirect or consequential damages or loss of any nature in connection with this equipment. Dealer labor, shipping and handling charges are not covered by this warranty.
Warranty credit will not be applied to product returns that exhibit damage due to shipping, misuse, careless handling, and improper installation by dealers, or repairs by unauthorized personnel. Credit, or partial credit, will not be issued until products/parts have been received and assessed. If, after the evaluation it is determined that there is no-fault found and the unit is working properly, a credit will not be issued. Warranty is void if product is installed incorrectly or installed or serviced by anyone other than an authorized Air Techniques’ dealer or service personnel.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. No representative or person is authorized to assume for us any liability in connection with the sale of our equipment.
Non warranty parts, accessories & merchandise (Monarch)
Items must be new, unused, and factory sealed in original packaging. Credit will not be applied to product returns that exhibit damage due to shipping, misuse, or careless handling. Credit, or partial credit, will not be issued until products/parts have been received and verified that the tamper-proof seal is intact. Products cannot be returned after 6 months from original invoice date. A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all products returned to cover inspection and repackaging.
- Advanced replacement will be provided and invoiced at full price.
- For Shipped Items – All freight costs are paid for by dealers, unless part of an approved promotion/program.All shipping damage is to be claimed through the carrier or dealer.
- For all non-warranty orders, there is a $75.00 minimum order value for US dealers and $150.00 for non US dealers.