A/T 2000 XR
The A/T 2000 XR Film Processor provides high quality radiographs in any size.
If your practice works with larger size film, A/T 2000XR is the right fit. A/T 2000XR is automatically controlled and highly efficient to keep your practice running smoothly.
- Processes every dental film size: Panoramic, Cephalometric, TMJ, Occlusal and all Intraorals
- Automatic chemistry replenishment and temperature maintenance
- Built in microcomputer automatically signals the internal replenishment pumps to meter the proper amount of developer and fixer to maintain chemistry strength
- After films exit the processor, the A/T 2000 XR will automatically return to stand-by mode
- Electricity use, water consumption and system wear are reduced
- The optional Panoramic Daylight Loader and a Quick Loader Covered Feed Chute eliminate the need for a dark room
- Each film is fully developed and fixed
- Compliance with local codes – Built-in water recirculation system
|Part Number||45005 A/T 2000 XR w/Chemistry
Includes: 1 leveling base, 1 bottle spray 2000 Plus, 4 Air Techniques cleaning films, 1 instructional DVD, 1 case chemistry (PN 40270), 1 bottle of starter (PN 40280).
|Part Number||45009 A/T 2000 XR w/Water Recirculation System & Chemistry
Includes: Same as 45005 plus 2 1/2 gallon water container. Cannot be connected to fresh water supply.
|Part Number||Daylight Loader for A/T 2000 XR
Allows processor to be installed outside the darkroom. FIts A/T 2000, A/T 2000 Plus, and A/T 2000 XR.
Dimensions W x H x D): 16.25" x 21.50" x 13.75"
|Process Time||Archival, 5 1/2 minutes. "Quick-look" Endo periapical films, 2 1/2minutes|
|Chemistry Replenishment||At initial Power On, 4 1/4oz. in 90 seconds. Every 12 3/4" linear film, 1 2/3 oz. in 35 seconds|
|Water Flow||1/2 gallon per minute (while processing film). Do not use water softeners
|Water Pressure||80 psi max. / 30 psi min.|
|Water Connection||1/2" female NP and 3/4" male garden hose adapters provided. A 6' long water supply hose is provided to connect to the rear of the processor|
|Water Backflow Prevention||Vacuum breaker not required. Processor has a 1" air gap between water supply inlet and top of highest water level in processor|
|Water Temperature||Mixing valve not required if water temperature is between 55 degree F (13 degrees C) to 80 degrees F (27 degrees C)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||18"x15"x25" with leveling base. With Daylight loader, 18"x16.25"x39"; Daylight Loader extends additional 10.25" below counter top|
|Weight||90lbs with water and chemistry, 75lbs empty|
*24 Month Full System Warranty
This Air Techniques dental product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel.SEE FULL WARRANTY
Register your product now to receive the warrantyRegister