ScanX Intraoral Phosphor Plates
Intraoral Phosphor Plates (PSPs) are paper thin, flexible, and wireless and can be reused thousands of times.
Shopping Info: During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your Preferred Dealer. Once you submit your order, an Air Techniques Sales Representative will place the order with your preferred dealer.
- Online Purchase Instructions
- Optional Accessories
- Related Products
- PSPs can comfortably accommodate children, adults, those with TMJ issues, large tori, gaggers and elderly patients
- ScanX PSPs are wireless, flexible and 30 times thinner than direct wired sensors
- 100% of the PSP surface area is active which means you capture nearly 40% more anatomy than the comparable sized wired sensor
- ScanX PSPs do not require annual insurance
- Operate in normal room lighting
|Part Number||Part Number 73445-0 Size 0 (2 pack)
Part Number 73445-1 Size 1 (2 pack)
Part Number 73445-2 Size 2 (4 pack)
Part Number 73445-3 Size 3 (2 pack)
Part Number 73445-4 Size 4 (1 pack)
* All Air Techniques Special Markets product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel. Extended warranty options are available based on service agreement.
Online Purchase Instructions
During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your Preferred Dealer. Once you submit your order, an Air Techniques Sales Representative will place the order with your preferred dealer.Add To Cart