- Please choose product options by visiting Equipment Cleaners: Monarch CleanStream Evacuation System Cleaner.
Equipment Cleaners: Monarch CleanStream Evacuation System Cleaner
The unique formulation is designed for daily cleaning, penetrates, and helps remove line buildup while improving suction performance.
Shopping Info: During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your Preferred Dealer. Once you submit your order, an Air Techniques Sales Representative will place the order with your preferred dealer.
- Online Purchase Instructions
- Related Products
- Related News
- The unique formulation, designed for daily cleaning, penetrates and helps remove line buildup while improving suction performance
- Cleans and deodorizes evacuation lines for all wet and dry vacuum systems
- Non-foaming, non-enzymatic concentrated formula is very economical and lasts up to 5 days if pre-mixed
- Compliant with BMP for dental amalgam waste: Non-oxidizing and a pH of 7-8
- Non-corrosive and biodegradable
CLEANSTREAM DISPENSER WITH VORTEX TECHNOLOGY
The Monarch CleanStream Evacuation System Cleaner is most effective when used with the CleanStream Dispenser. The integrated Vortex technology creates a mixture of air and liquid atomizing the solution through the lines cleaning the entire inner tubing walls leading to the utility room.
The Dispenser enables easy, no-mess, no-spill mixing and cleaning of two operatories:
- Easy as 1,2,3: Just mix, shake and aspirate.
- Dispenses the right amount of solution for each operatory — no monitoring needed.
- Closes tightly to carry between operatories without spilling.
- Fits all HVE and saliva ejector tubings.
Clean and protect dental office plumbing lines and suction tubing
- Don’t get caught off guard with an unexpected shutdown due to clogged evacuation lines in your facility. Keep them clean with a state-of-the-art system utilizing CleanStream Dispenser with Vortex Technology.
Control aerosols to enhance safety for your patients and your team
- Controlling aerosols is paramount for a safe dental visit. Keeping your evacuation lines clean and free of debris promotes the flow you need to mitigate aerosols with your HVE.
- Don’t leave your safety to chance. Clean your evacuation lines daily with Vortex action ensuring optimal aerosol mitigation during procedures.
Extend the life of your equipment by using the Dispenser with Vortex Technology
- All equipment needs maintenance. Clean your evacuation lines once a day to extend the life of your vacuum.
CleanStream Vortex Technology
|Description||Monarch CleanStream Evacuation System Cleaner; 2.5L bottle|
|Number per case||4|
|Description||Monarch CleanStream Dispenser with Vortex Technology|
|Number per case||1 Dispenser with adapters for all suction tubings|
|Description||Monarch CleanStream Starter Kit|
|Number per case||34 oz. bottle, plus 1 Dispenser - 50 cleanings|
Online Purchase Instructions
During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your Preferred Dealer. Once you submit your order, an Air Techniques Sales Representative will place the order with your preferred dealer.Add To Cart