- Please choose product options by visiting Instrument Cleaners: Monarch Enzymatic Cleaner.
Instrument Cleaners: Monarch Enzymatic Cleaner
This uniquely formulated presoak cleaner and ultrasonic detergent.
Shopping Info: During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your Preferred Dealer. Once you submit your order, an Air Techniques Sales Representative will place the order with your preferred dealer.
- For use as presoak, manual cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning equipment
- Rapid removal of debris resulting in labor savings
- Disintegrates proteinaceous and fat materials, sugars and carbs, in the tiniest crevices
- Neutral pH, non-corrosive resulting in protection of valuable instruments for longer life
- Convenient unit-dose packets
- Mixes instantly
- Fresh scent
- Contains a neutral pH formula and higher concentrations of detergents and enzymes, resulting in:
– Optimal cleaning results
– Protection of valuable instruments for longer life
– Process efficiencies
COVID-19 Instrument Safety
|Description||Box of 50 unit-dose packets for ultrasonic cleaners/presoak baths (1/3 oz. makes 1 gallon)|
|Number per case||12|
|Description||Monarch Enzymatic Cleaner Bottle - 84.5 oz. bottle (makes 125 gallons) 4 bottles per shipping case|
|Number per case||4|
Online Purchase Instructions
During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your Preferred Dealer. Once you submit your order, an Air Techniques Sales Representative will place the order with your preferred dealer.Add To Cart
The unique formulation is designed for daily cleaning, penetrates, and helps remove line buildup while improving suction performance.Details
Disinfection of contaminated surfaces and objects in the dental operatory is an ongoing challenge and an important aspect of infection prevention, and patient and staff safety.Details