- Please choose product options by visiting Surface Disinfectants & Cleaners: Monarch Surface Disinfectant Wipes.
Surface Disinfectants & Cleaners: Monarch Surface Disinfectant Wipes
Disinfection of contaminated surfaces and objects in the dental operatory is an ongoing challenge and an important aspect of infection prevention, and patient and staff safety.
Shopping Info: During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your Preferred Dealer. Once you submit your order, an Air Techniques Sales Representative will place the order with your preferred dealer.
- Online Purchase Instructions
- Related Products
- Related News
Monarch Surface Disinfectant Wipes Kill The Human Coronavirus in 1 minute and is listed on EPA’s List N. EPA expects all products on List N to kill SARS-CoV-2.
- For further information on Environmental Infection Prevention and Control, download the CDC summary of infection prevention practices in dental settings: https://www.cdc.gov/oralhealth/infectioncontrol/pdf/safe-care2.pdf
- Fast, broad-spectrum efficacy: ethanol based, the bleach-free formula kills TB, viruses*, bacteria, and fungi in just 1 minute
- X-Large 7”x9” wipes cover more surface area for efficient cleaning
- One-step cleaner and disinfectant Cleaning and disinfecting in one step saves time and money
- Compatible with surfaces in the dental office
- Effective against odor-causing bacteria
- Available in 2 sizes: Large 6”x6.75” and X-Large 7”x9”
KILLS A BROAD-SPECTRUM OF PATHOGENS IN JUST 1 MINUTE
- Bactericidal: Acinetobacter baumannii, Burkholderia cepacia, Campylobacter jejuni, Escherichia coli 0157H7 [E coli], Klebsiella pneumonia, Listeria monocytogenes, Methicillin resistant Staphylococ cus aureus [MRSA], Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus [Staph], Streptococcus pyogenes [Strep]*
- Virucidal: Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes Simplex virus type 1, Coronavirus, Human Immunodeficiency virus [HIV-1] [AIDS], Influenza virus type A2 [Flu], Norovirus, Poliovirus serotype 1 [PV-1], Respiratory Syncytical virus [RSV], Rhinovirus, Rotavirus Strain WA
- Tuberculocidal: Mycobacterium bovis
- Fungicidal: Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athletes Foot Fungus)
COVID-19 Infection Prevention on Surfaces
|Description||Monarch Surface Disinfectant Wipes (100) 7”x9” wipes/canister|
|Number per case||12|
|Description||Monarch Surface Disinfectant Wipes (160 wipes) 6"x6.75"|
|Number per case||12|
Online Purchase Instructions
During the checkout process you will have the opportunity to select your Preferred Dealer. Once you submit your order, an Air Techniques Sales Representative will place the order with your preferred dealer.Add To Cart
Disinfection of contaminated surfaces and objects in the dental operatory is an ongoing challenge and an important aspect of infection prevention, and patient and staff safety.Details