ScanX Classic Digital Radiography System is capable of reading intraoral and extraoral images.
This do-everything four track system can read images simultaneously from 4 PSPs in seconds. ScanX Classic accepts intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 and extraoral Pan, Ceph, and TMJ PSPs. With ScanX PSPs, you never miss important structures due to their larger, 100% active diagnostic area. This means increased diagnostic capabilities along with greater patient comfort thanks to these wireless, wafer-thin PSPs.
- Optional Accessories
- Related Products
- Related News
EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC CLARITY
- ScanX delivers crisp, sharp images in up to 18 lp/mm true resolution, meeting the needs of all diagnostic requirements.
- Capture all areas of your patient’s anatomy thanks to ScanX PSPs that have a 100% active surface area. This means you capture up to nearly 40% more anatomy than with the comparable sized wired sensor.
- Once a PSP has been inserted into ScanX, the sharp, crisp image appears on your screen in seconds.
- Your digital images are ready to be reviewed, shared, archived or emailed.
"You have less radiation when using ScanX and any time you can minimize radiation exposure - especially in children - thats a good thing."
- Bill Waggoner, DDS, MS
UNMATCHED PATIENT COMFORT
- ScanX PSPs are 30 times thinner then wired sensors; flexible, with rounded corners that provide optimum comfort for your patients.
- You, your patients and staff are all protected by ScanX barrier envelopes that 100% hygienically seal each PSP.
- A film-like workflow will enable your staff to confidently start using ScanX with virtually no learning curve and will result in fewer retakes.
- The thin, wireless PSPs are durable and immediately ready to be used again thanks to the automatic read and erase technology.
- ScanX is the most economical digital solution for any practice.
- Easily installed, it will work with your existing X-Ray system, AC or DC.
- Eliminate the hassle and maintenance cost of the film processor and all of its chemicals.
- The durable PSPs require no annual maintenance fees or costly insurance and can be reused hundreds of times.
Cover Image Cover Overlay
ScanX - Digital Imaging Without Limits
ScanX - Digital Imaging Without Limits
ScanX & Direct-Digital Sensor Systems: Not Mutually Exclusive
Dr. Kurtzman for ScanX Digital Radiography
Night & Day - The Video Every Film Users Needs To See
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.5"x15.5"x24.5" (39.4cmx39.4cmx62.2cm)|
|Weight||51 lbs. (23.1 Kg)|
|Electrical||Universal 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Resolution||Up to 18 lp/mm (900 dpi) Depending on scanning mode/pixel size selected|
|Theoretical Resolution||40 lp/mm (2000 dpi)|
|Laser Classification||Class I Laser Product, Compliance with FDA HHS 21 CFR 1040.10 and IEC 60825-1|
|Scanning Track/ PSP Sizes||4-tracks
Phosphor Storage Plates. Intraoral sizes
0, 1, 2, 3, 4. Panoramic sizes 5"x12" and 6"x12" (15cm x 30cm). Cephalometric sizes 8"x10". TMJ size 5"x7".
|Package Includes||Includes: USB cable; power supply and cord; 4 each size 2 PSP guides; 1 each size 0, 1, and 3 PSP guides; 18 each size 2 PSPs + 2 size #0 plates; 300 size #2 + 100 size #0 barrier envelopes; 1 transfer box for transporting exposed intraoral PSPs.|
|CPU||Pentium-4, 2 GHz or higher|
|Operating System||Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 or later for an Intel 32-bit processor; Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 2 or later for an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate with Service Pack 2 or later for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate with Service Pack 1 for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; or Microsoft Windows 8 Professional or Enterprise for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor.|
|Hard Drive||500 GB (200 MB disk space required to start scanning)|
|Monitor||SVGA 24", 1280x1024 or higher resolution|
|Video Display Adapter||32 MB RAM|
|USB Port||USB 2.0 or later|
24 Month Full System Warranty
This Air Techniques dental product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel.SEE FULL WARRANTY
Register your product now to receive the warrantyRegister