ScanX Duo Digital Radiography System delivers chairside, crystal clear images in seconds.
This small and efficient two track system is capable of reading images simultaneously from 2 PSPs. ScanX Duo accepts intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 for patients of all ages and anatomies. With ScanX PSPs, you never miss important structures due to their larger, 100% active diagnostic area. This means increased diagnostic capabilities along with greater patient comfort thanks to these wireless, wafer-thin PSPs.
- Optional Accessories
- Related Products
EXCEPTIONAL DIAGNOSTIC CLARITY
- ScanX delivers crisp, sharp images in up to 20 lp/mm true resolution, meeting the needs of all diagnostic requirements.
- Capture all areas of your patient’s anatomy thanks to ScanX PSPs that have a 100% active surface area. This means you capture up to nearly 40% more anatomy than with the comparable sized wired sensor.
- Once a PSP has been inserted into ScanX, the sharp, crisp image appears on your screen in seconds.
- Your digital images are ready to be reviewed, shared, archived or emailed.
"I upgraded from Film to ScanX digital radiography to reduce exposure time and improve image quality. I only wish I'd done it even sooner."
- Howard S. Glazer, DDS FAGD
UNMATCHED PATIENT COMFORT
- ScanX PSPs are 30 times thinner then wired sensors; flexible, with rounded corners that provide optimum comfort for your patients.
- You, your patients and staff are all protected by ScanX barrier envelopes that 100% hygienically seal each PSP.
- A film-like workflow will enable your staff to confidently start using ScanX with virtually no learning curve and will result in fewer retakes.
- The thin, wireless PSPs are durable and immediately ready to be used again thanks to the automatic read and erase technology.
- ScanX is the most economical digital solution for any practice.
- Easily installed, it will work with your existing X-Ray system, AC or DC.
- Eliminate the hassle and maintenance cost of the film processor and all of its chemicals.
- The durable PSPs require no annual maintenance fees or costly insurance and can be reused hundreds of times.
Cover Image Cover Overlay
Dr. Kurtzman for ScanX Digital Radiography
Dr. Kurtzman for ScanX Digital Radiography
ScanX - Digital Imaging Without Limits
Night & Day - The Video Every Film Users Needs To See
ScanX & Direct-Digital Sensor Systems: Not Mutually Exclusive
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||12" x10"x 10.375" (30cm x 25cm x 26cm)|
|Weight||21.5 lbs (9.75 kg)|
|Electrical||100 to 240VAC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Resolution||Up to 20 lp/mm (1000 dpi) Depending on scanning mode/pixel size selected|
|Theoretical Resolution||40 lp/mm (2000 dpi)|
|Laser Classification||40 lp/mm (2000 dpi)|
|Imaging Medium||Two processing slots accept phosphor storage plates intraoral sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, 4|
|Scanning Track/ PSP Sizes||2 Track|
|Package Includes||Includes: USB cable; power supply and cord; 2 each size 2 PSP guides; 1 each size 1 PSP guide; 1 each size 0 PSP guide; 6 each size 2 PSPs , 2 each size 0 plates; 300 size 2 + 100 size 0 barrier envelopes; 1 transfer box for transporting exposed intraoral PSPs.|
|CPU||3 GHz Intel CORE2|
|Operating System||Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 or later for an Intel 32-bit processor; Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 2 or later for an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate with Service Pack 2 or later for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate with Service Pack 1 for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; or Microsoft Windows 8 Professional or Enterprise for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-but extended (x64) processor.|
|Hard Drive||500 GB (200 MB disk space required to start scanning)|
|Monitor||SVGA 24", 1280x1024 or higher resolution|
|Video Display Adapter||32 MB RAM|
|USB Port||USB 2.0 or later|
24 Month Full System Warranty
This Air Techniques dental product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel.SEE FULL WARRANTY
Register your product now to receive the warrantyRegister