VacStar 40 NEO
VacStar NEO follows a legacy of consistent and reliable vacuum performance.
Its energy saving features will dramatically reduce your water and electric bills while supporting you as an eco-friendly business owner. VacStar 40 NEO supports up-to 3 simultaneous users at a time and is backed by a five-year limited warranty for unlimited hours – the best of its kind in the industry.
MORE PERFORMANCE. LESS WATER. LESS ENERGY.
- Oil-free motor and VFD pump deliver high performance and quiet operation
- Digital vacuum stabilizer eliminates the need for a mechanical relief valve
- Push button vacuum level setting with LCD displays error codes for easy troubleshooting diagnostics
- Easy to change solids collector
- Axial flow impeller and housing design uses up to 85% less water than conventional wet ring dental evacuation systems – Save up to 150,000 gallons of water each year*
- All the water saving features without the need for a vent
- VFD pump decreases RPMs when demand goes down using on average 70% less electrical energy than conventional systems
- Save up to 9,000 kilowatt hours of energy each year*
- Reduce your average utility bill by $2,000 every year*
- All models comply with the latest UL-60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 standards *Based on a twin 2 HP pump system vs. VacStar 80 NEO; 2,000 hours p/y; $0.12/KWH.
"Our office saves thousands of gallons of water a year thanks to VacStar NEO
- Mark Rice, DMD
|Max. Number of Simultaneous Users||3|
|Voltage (Min / Max)||198/242|
|Full Load Amps||14|
|Circuit Breaker Min||20A|
|Minimum Airflow (SCFM @ 0 in Hg)||20|
|Water Flow Rate Min. per Pump OR pump (gpm)||.13|
|Total Water Flow Rate (gpm)||.13|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||12” x 18.5” x 12”|
60 Month Full System Warranty
This Air Techniques dental product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 60 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel.SEE FULL WARRANTY
Register your product now to receive the warrantyRegister