Air Techniques continues to make the most reliable and efficient wet-ring dental evacuation systems.
- Optional Accessories
- Related Products
- Related News
BENEFITS TO ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
All VacStar wet vacuum systems are manufactured in our 200,000 sq. foot New York facility with expertise and care to provide you with a high quality vacuum full of benefits to enhance your practice. VacStars come with a five-year limited warranty for unlimited hours – the best of its kind in the industry.
- Durable high power vacuum pump(s) in a compact design
- Oil-free motor and pump housing ensures no disposal hassles or leaks
- Patented vacuum relief valve ensures consistently high suction levels
- Patented Hydromiser reduces your water consumption up to 75% and scavenges nitrous simultaneously
- Hydromiser recycles water Easy to change solids collector
- For space confined installations specially designed racks are available
- All models comply with the latest UL-60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 standards
Savings of over 65,000 gallons of water each year – the equivalent of a 30’ x 50’ inground swimming pool!
- Operates without any electricity or moving parts.
- Patented design available for all VacStar models.
- Recycles water and scavenges nitrous simultaneously – no separate air water separator needed!
|Simultaneous Users||2 - 4|
|# of Motors||2|
|Water Flow Rate (gpm)||VS50 | 1.00
VS50H | 0.26
|Voltage Rating (V)||220|
|Voltage (Min / Max)||198/242|
|Panel Breaker (A)||15 (x2)
|Weight (Lbs)||VS50 | 160
VS50H | 170
|Dimensions W x H x D (inches)||VS50 | 28 x 22 x 16
VS50H | 28 x 15 x 16
The unique formulation is designed for daily cleaning, penetrates and helps remove line buildup while maintaining vacuum performance and suction.Details