Air Techniques continues to make the most reliable and efficient wet-ring dental evacuation systems.
- Optional Accessories
- Related Products
- Related News
BENEFITS TO ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
All VacStar wet vacuum systems are manufactured in our 200,000 sq. foot New York facility with expertise and care to provide you with a high quality vacuum full of benefits to enhance your practice. VacStars come with a five-year limited warranty for unlimited hours – the best of its kind in the industry.
- Durable high power vacuum pump(s) in a compact design
- Oil-free motor and pump housing ensures no disposal hassles or leaks
- Patented vacuum relief valve ensures consistently high suction levels
- Patented Hydromiser reduces your water consumption up to 75% and scavenges nitrous simultaneously
- Hydromiser recycles water Easy to change solids collector
- For space confined installations specially designed racks are available
- All models comply with the latest UL-60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 standards
Savings of over 65,000 gallons of water each year – the equivalent of a 30’ x 50’ inground swimming pool!
- Operates without any electricity or moving parts.
- Patented design available for all VacStar models.
- Recycles water and scavenges nitrous simultaneously – no separate air water separator needed!
|Simultaneous Users||4 - 7|
|# of Motors||2|
|Water Flow Rate (gpm)||VS80 | 1.50
VS80H | 0.36
|Voltage Rating (V)||220|
|Voltage (Min / Max)||198/242|
|Panel Breaker (A)||20 (x2)
|Weight (Lbs)||VS80 | 200
VS80H | 210
|Dimensions W x H x D (inches)||VS80 | 28 x 22 x 16
VS80H | 28 x 25 x 16
|VacStar Vent-Less Part Number||VS80H-V VacStar 80; 4-7 Simultaneous Users; 2HP ea., 220 V, w/Hydromiser, Vent-Less
(VacStar Vent-Less Vacuum System units should never be used in conjunction with or for the purpose of Nitrous Oxide Scavenging. All waste gas evacuation should follow installation requirements set by local codes and use an air exhaust vent external to the building.)
The unique formulation is designed for daily cleaning, penetrates and helps remove line buildup while maintaining vacuum performance and suction.Details