VisionX Imaging Software
The heart of your digital practice Simple, intuitive, and tailored to your needs.
Self-explanatory and efficient
The latest generation of highly efficient imaging software offers a range of additional modules and maps the complete digital workflow of your dental practice. Thanks to the one-click principle, VisionX is quick to learn and intuitive to operate. The design has also been optimized for professional diagnostics so that it offers you the best possible support. VisionX is networkable and works with all current digital X-ray systems and intraoral cameras from Air Techniques. You can also integrate third-party scanning units via a TWAIN interface.
- One-click principle – all of the main functions are only a single mouse click away
- Self-explanatory icons for intuitive operation
- Ergonomic design with simple and well-thought-out workflows for efficient operation
- Modern saving concept – changes are saved automatically
THE MODULES OF VISIONX AT A GLANCE
- VisionX Basic: Viewing images
- VisionX X-ray: Acquisition and editing of X-ray images. The VisionX X-ray module is compatible with all current X-ray and scanner systems from Air Techniques.
- VisionX Video: CamX functions. Start, view, edit: with VisionX you can easily control all current camera systems from Air Techniques.
- VisionX Inspect: Inspection tool for acceptance tests and consistency checks, as well as for monitor tests and image plate quality checks.
- VisionX DICOM Starter: Connection to DICOM systems. Diagnostic exchange, interdisciplinary assessment of findings, co-treatment by colleagues: with the DICOM interface from VisionX you can very easily receive patient data from DICOM systems and send images to DICOM systems.
- VisionX 3D: Viewing and acquiring CBCT images. VisionX 3D offers different views for your diagnosis of CBCT images: panoramic views, transversal layer images (TSA) and multiplane reconstruction (MPR).
DIGITAL IMPLANT WORKFLOW WITH VisionX & SICAT
Provecta 3D Prime, VisionX and SICAT Implant -Your partners for simple, fast and accurate implant planning
- User-friendly, intuitive implant planning
- Seamless integration from the SICAT Suite into VisionX
- Open interface: DICOM, STL
- Chairside drilling template production possible
- Implant planning with SICAT Implant 2.0.20 now possible
|CPU||≥ Intel Core i3|
|RAM||≥ 4 GB|
|Operating systems||Microsoft Windows 7 (Home Premium or above), SP1 and additionally update KB3033929,
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (not Windows RT)
Microsoft Windows 10 (Pro or higher)
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2016
|Hard disk||Workstation (without database) ≥ 50 GB
The database memory requirements depend on the number of images taken at the surgery in
question. (Camera image: approx. 1 MB, X-ray image: approx. 2 MB – 10 MB, CBCT: 200 – 300 MB)
|Data backup||Daily data back-up|
|Interface||Ethernet ≥ 100 Mbit|
|Graphics card||Min. resolution ≥ 1280 x 1024, Depth of colour 32-bit, 16.7 million colours
Recommended for 3D X-ray images: NVIDIA GeForce 750 2 GB
|Diagnostic monitor||In accordance with DIN 6868-157, room category 5 or 6 (depending on the requirements)|
|Notes||Data migration is possible from an existing DBSWIN installation into VisionX from DBSWIN 5.11 or
higher. VisionX Implant & Guide in conjunction with exocad GmbH.