The AirStar NEO series combines Air Techniques’ exclusive Membrane Dryer Technology and new integrated diagnostic monitoring functions for a state-of-the-art dental air compressor.
• These 100% oil-free compressors are virtually maintenance-free
• Sized for every practice, from 1 to 10 users.
• Each AirStar NEO features a full color, digital touch screen display, and delivers unprecedented diagnostic controls.
• AirStar NEO will keep you informed of preventative maintenance with smart alarms.
Air Techniques was the first major U.S. dental company to introduce oil-free compressors with desiccant drying over 40 years ago. Now Air Techniques is leading innovation by being the first dental company using Membrane Dryer Technology. With auto condensate drainage, these 100% oil-free compressors are sized for every practice from one to fourteen users.
• 100% oil-free, 0.01 micron filtered dry air.
• Membrane Dryer Technology and Antimicrobial interior powder coated tank.
• Air is compressed with a long-stroke, Teflon-bonded piston and brass-lined cylinder technology.
• Default 85-115 psi (cut-in/out) pressure switch settings.
• Sound cover available for many models.