Last modified: November 10, 2022
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website airtechniques.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect (i) on this Website, including on the “Join Our Email List”, “Warranty Registration” and “Amalgam Certificate Request” pages and the forms to be completed when you would like to purchase goods, and (ii) in email and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use or visit our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
This Website is not offered or available to users who reside in the European Union (“EU”) or United Kingdom (“UK”). If you reside in the EU or UK: (i) do not provide any personal information to us on or through this Website, including but not limited through the “Join Our Email List”, “Warranty Registration”, and “Amalgam Certificate Request” pages; and (ii) if you reside in the EU or UK and believe that you have provided us with personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete any such information.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name and e-mail address (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details and IP addresses.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when you use the “Join Our Email List”, “Warranty Registration”, and “Amalgam Certificate Request” pages to communicate with us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns of usage, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal information automatically and we do not tie information that we collect automatically to personal information about you that you provide to us.
Use of Google Analytics
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies” or text files that are saved to your computer to help the Website analyze how you use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website is normally transmitted to one of Google’s servers in the United States, where it is saved. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Website, compiling reports on Website activity and providing other services relating to Website usage and Internet usage.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with any other data by Google.
You can prevent cookies from being saved by choosing the appropriate settings in your browser software. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this Website.
We use Google Analytics to analyze usage of our Website and to enable us to improve its content on a regular basis. We can use the statistics gathered to improve our offering and make our Website more interesting for you.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Air Techniques, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Air Techniques, Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Air Techniques, Inc., our customers, or others.
Other than as set forth herein, we do not disclose any of your personal information to any third parties.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Your State Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, see the California Notice of Collection of Personal Information below.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights please contact us at email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Changes to Our Policy
It is our procedure to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: Air Techniques, Inc., 1295 Walt Whitman Road, Melville, NY 11747 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Notice of Collection of Personal Information
This policy for California residents supplements the information contained elsewhere in this Policy and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you“). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to workforce-related personal information collected from job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals.
Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information“). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
In particular, our Website has collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers – including a real name, postal address, email address or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) – including a name and address.
- Commercial information on your interactions with us.
Our Website obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request information regarding our products, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry.
- To process your requests.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website.
- To develop and improve our Website.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed personal information for a business purpose to utilize for product warranty and other product assets.
We do not sell personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You may request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from you. Note that there are some reasons we will not be able to fully address your request, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights, for our internal purposes, or to comply with a legal obligation.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
- Calling Us at (800) 247-8324; or
- Emailing us at email@example.com.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact (800) 247-8324.
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Use of SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer® will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described here, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: (800) 247-8324
Postal Address: Air Techniques, Inc.
1295 Walt Whitman Road
Melville, New York 11747
Attn: Air Techniques Private Policy