Check out this amazing rebate offer from Air Techniques!
Trade-in your old Film Processor, Scanner or Sensor, and receive a
when you purchase a new ScanX system.
All Intraoral Formats
ScanX Digital Imaging Systems are efficient and provides the user with time-saving digitization of PSPs in all intraoral formats, sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Capture Up To 30% More
ScanX PSPs provide a larger image area then the leading sensor. They enable you to capture more mesial-distal information and never miss a root tip or distal cusp.
ScanX is pediatric approved! PSP technology gives you more exibility with smaller mouths. These wireless, flexible, and durable plates are easy to place and more comfortable for your patients.
100% Active Image Area
ScanX PSPs help you to never miss important structures, thanks to the larger diagnostic area and a 100% active area. Your images will enable you to make reliable and sound treatment diagnoses.
The level of detail & clarity achieved by ScanX PSPs is superior to that of X-Ray film and other PSP systems.
*25% of dental offices using wired sensors do 4 or more retakes each day: 85% do at least 1 retake each day. PennWell survey (n=1,338): April 2013
Submit the form below to take advantage of this rebate offer.
Please provide all required information below in accordance with The Sunshine Act, a federal law. Information provided below will only be used for rebate distribution and reporting purposes for The Sunshine Act. For more information on these requirements click here. Please note that rebates take approximately 6-8 weeks to process.
Terms and Conditions:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer.
• Products must be purchased on the same purchase order between January 1, 2023 – March 31, 2023.
• Specials not valid for Special Markets as deemed by Air Techniques. Air Techniques reserves the right to disqualify these offers at any time.
• If products are subsequently returned, the credit will be reduced by the amount of the rebate received.
• Email email@example.com with any inquiries regarding your claim.