ProVecta 3D Prime Ceph
ProVecta 3D Prime covers the dental region of all patients and provides 3D & 2D X-ray images with exceptional image quality.
AN ALL-AROUND PERFECT PICTURE. 3D and 2D X-ray images with exceptional image quality.
ExemplaryErgonomics With Time-saving Cephalometric Exposure And A Low X-ray Dose
- Short scan time and high image quality with a low X-ray dose.
- The very short scan time of just 1.9 seconds helps to avoid motion artifacts and to reduce the radiation dose.
- The modern high-sensitivity CsI sensors enable excellent image quality.
3-in1 X-ray System
In addition to the various CBCT volumes and the 17 panoramic programs, ProVecta 3D Ceph also offers six modes for all types of cephalometric
- Head Lateral
- Head Full Lateral
- Head PA
- SMV (submentovertex)
- Waters View
- Hand (Carpus)
Saving You Time & Money And Efficiency
- The ProVecta 3D Ceph is equipped with two high-end CsI sensors.
- There’s no need for the cumbersome process of unplugging and reconnecting between the 3D X-ray unit and the Ceph boom.
- To start a Ceph X-ray image acquisition, all you need to do is select the corresponding program mode.
VisionX Software | Simple, Intuitive & Tailored To Your Needs
- Network capable, with an intuitive operation: VisionX is an efficient, intuitive full-featured imaging software for the acquisition, display and editing of digital images.
- Easy one-click image orientation makes navigating complex 3D images simple.
- Implant visualization and implant libraries included.
- Click here to visit the VisionX webpage to learn more.
|X-ray HV Generator||Voltage, current: 60 – 99 kV, 4 – 16 mA
Rated power: 1.6 kW (For 1 Second) |170W (Continuous)
|Tube||Focal spot size: 0.5 mm (IEC60336)
Total filtration: 2.8 mm AL (at 50kV)
|Image Detector||Type: Csl CMOS photodiode array
Pixel size: 49.5 μm 100 μm
Active sensor surface: 135.8 x 36.4 mm 157.2 x 16.3 mm
|Scan Times||Scan times: From 2 to 18 seconds for lateral
head images; in quick scan
mode: 1.9 seconds (line scan)
|Panoramic and Cephalometric programs||Panoramic image acquisition 17
Programs for children 4
Cephalometric programs 6
|Magnification factor||2D images: 1.26 1.15|
|3D volumes||130 x 85 mm diagnostic
130 x 70 mm diagnostic
50 x 50 mm
|Device dimensions||Height: 557/20'' (1406mm)x 8617/20'' (2206mm)
Weight: 396 lbs
Height adjustment range: 31.5''
Width x Depth: 762/5'' (1941mm) x 6329/50'' (1615mm)
Installation: Wall mounting
|Electrical connections||Mains voltage: 200 – 240 V AC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Rated power: 170 W, maximal 2.2 kVA
24 Month Full System Warranty
This Air Techniques dental product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel.SEE FULL WARRANTY
Register your product now to receive the warrantyRegister