Air Techniques continues to make the most reliable and efficient wet-ring dental evacuation systems.
- Optional Accessories
- Related Products
- Related News
BENEFITS TO ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
All VacStar wet vacuum systems are manufactured in our 200,000 sq. foot New York facility with expertise and care to provide you with a high quality vacuum full of benefits to enhance your practice. VacStars come with a five-year limited warranty for unlimited hours – the best of its kind in the industry.
- Durable high power vacuum pump(s) in a compact design
- Oil-free motor and pump housing ensures no disposal hassles or leaks
- Patented vacuum relief valve ensures consistently high suction levels
- Patented Hydromiser reduces your water consumption up to 75% and scavenges nitrous simultaneously
- Hydromiser recycles water Easy to change solids collector
- For space confined installations specially designed racks are available
- All models comply with the latest UL-60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 standards
|Simultaneous Users||2 - 3|
|# of Motors||1|
|Water Flow Rate (gpm)||0.75|
|Voltage Rating (V)||220|
|Voltage (Min / Max)||198/242|
|Panel Breaker (A)||20|
|Dimensions W x H x D (inches)||11 x 17 x 11|
* All Air Techniques Special Markets product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel. Extended warranty options are available based on service agreement.
The unique formulation is designed for daily cleaning, penetrates, and helps remove line buildup while improving suction performance.Details